When it comes to lose healthy weight, you need to perform regular exercises and burn off more calories than you consume. South Beach Diet is the revolutionary weight loss diet that is designed by cardiologist Arthur Agatston in the year 2003 and this weight loss diet is the bestselling book today. The book comprises some of the effective and benefitted weight loss diet regimes and plans which will help you to lose healthy and faster weight without deprivation and hunger. The diet mentioned on the book is all low-carb diet plans which are healthy and effective to support you in losing faster body weight. The diet plans are also effective in rapid weight loss without making you feel hungry, while promoting better heart health.
What is the Purpose of South Beach Diet?
South Beach Diet is the weight loss diet plan designed with the sole purpose to promote rapid weight loss without making you feel hungry. The purpose of this weight loss system is to chance the overall balance of food that you consume so as to stimulate the weight loss and promote healthy lifestyle and heart health. According to the author of the weight loss system it is the healthy and effective way of eating foods whether for losing healthy and faster weight or to lead and healthy lifestyle.
What are the Benefits of Following South Beach Diet?
There are number of benefits that you can enjoy with this weight loss diet plan and some of its benefits include:
- It changes your overall eating habits
- It promotes healthy heart functioning
- You will enjoy the types and amounts of foods featured in the diet
- The diet restricts the consumption of carbohydrates and fat for faster weight loss
The Phrases of South Beach Diet Plan
- Phase One – In the first phase you need to follow a diet for two weeks which helps you to eliminate the cravings of foods that are high in refined starches and sugar and jump start your weight loss. In this phase you will learn to cut the consumption of carbohydrates from your diet. You would require focusing on eating lean protein like skinless poultry, seafood, soy products and lean beef. You also need to include foods that are high in fiber, low fat dairy foods with unsaturated fats.
- Phase Two – This is the long term weight loss phase where you will begin to add the foods that are restricted in phase one like while wheat pasta, whole grain breads, fruits, brown rice and vegetables. You need to stay in this phase until you reach the weight loss goals
- Phase Three – This is the phase where maintenance is done and it includes healthy eating habits and follow a lifestyle principle based on the two previous phases. You can consume all foods but in moderation in this phase.
Where to Order the South Beach Diet Plan?
Well, if you are interested in buying this e-guide on weight loss, then you need to pay for it and download the e-book from the official website of South Beach Diet.