The Delhi High Court has barred e-commerce websites from selling products of companies which are engaged in direct selling. The court held that the products are being sourced through unauthorized channels and that they are tampered and impaired which violates the rights of the Petitioners under the Trademark Act.
- Bill Ackman graduated from Harvard and made $2.6B after stoking coronavirus fears
- HERBALIFE PRODUCTS ORIGINAL OR FAKE (THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE USING HERBALIFE PRODUCTS)
- Healthy Nutrition Cake Making | Recipe | Herbalife | Health N wealth Care
- Montreal-Nord, Qc Herbalife Dist C Arthur-product spotlight on herbal tea concentrate
- MLMs are using the coronavirus to recruit new sellers